- Total hotel rooms: 6, 312
- Assisting with collecting hotel, service and venue proposals
- Site inspection assistance
- Itinerary planning assistance
- Brochure distribution
- VCB Welcome Letters or Personal Welcome
- Destination image and script support
- Home to the PGA Tour, TPC Sawgrass and The PLAYERS Championship
- Florida’s Historic Coast Beaches span more than 42 miles from Ponte Verda Beach in the north to Marineland in the south
- More than 70 attractions, museums and galelries
- Two Factory Outlet Malls
“Our family reunion on Florida’s Historic Coast was a great success and we really appreciate the support from the St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra & The Beaches Visitor and Convention Bureau! The historic nature of the St. Augustine area served as an ideal stage for our Family Reunion. Florida’s Historic Coast offered the perfect setting to reflect our family’s legacy of making memories and providing opportunities for our growing generations.”
– Mr. Michael B. Campbell, McPherson-Campbell Family Reunion
St. Augustine, Florida
The oldest city in the United States, St. Augustine boasts decades of history and tradition. St. Augustine also has a thriving, modern arts and entertainment scene, delectable contemporary cuisine cooked up by top chefs and a range of outdoor activities to enjoy. Family reunions will never be dull in this centuries-old Florida city.
Established in 1565, St. Augustine is home to more than 60 historic sites and attractions. Visit the Oldest Wooden School House, a National Historic Landmark that dates back to the early 1700s; or stop by the Authentic Old Jail, where you can get a glimpse of what incarceration was like hundreds of years ago. The Castillo de San Marcos is not to be missed. This National Monument is the oldest masonry fort in the U.S. and the only standing 17th century military construction.
The children in the group will love a visit to Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, the original 1565 site of St. Augustine. They can learn how explorers navigated in the 1500s at the Navigators’ Planetarium; take a sip from the Spring of Eternal Hope; or climb up the Spanish watchtowers overlooking the ocean.
No trip to St. Augustine would be complete without a visit to one of the many stunning beaches along the shore. Ponte Vedra Beach, Vilano Beach and Anastasia State Park are just a few options, but there are many more to enjoy as well.
If you’re ready to plan your reunion, the team at St. Augustine will make your vacation truly memorable and worry free.